CRISPR InDel Profiling Platform (CIPP)
Detect any InDel using the powerful CRISPR InDel Profiling Platform (CIPP™) powered by the IDAA method. Receive your detailed InDel profile report of your gene editing events within only 3 days. Bioinformatics included.
- Do your gene targeting in your cell line of interest using CRISPR (or ZFN, TALEN).
- Ship the cell pellets directly to us or extract DNA (recommend to use the proven CoboXtract) from the pellets, do tri-primer PCR* around the target region and then ship the PCR samples to us.
- No need for gel or column purification. Just ship your sample.
- We do InDel Profile analysis on the received samples and send a detailed InDel profiling report to you using our InDel analysis software: ProfileIt (includes overview stats, total InDels %, total out-of-frame InDels %, Top5 InDels %, profile image - see example here)
- You will have your results within 3 days (PCR samples).
- Quantification of insertions/deletions (InDels) in pools and clones (example here).
- Identification of down to single base InDels.
- Detection of down to 0.1% InDel events.
- Detection of large deletions up to 1000bs.
- Detection small insertions up to 150bs.
- Fast InDel profiling in high-throughput format in pools and clones.
- 96 samples can be analysed in 2 hours.
- Easy detection of bi-allelic targeting events in single cell clones.
- Easy analysis of profiles using the InDel analysis software: ProfileIt.
- Work with any nuclease system (Meganucleases, CRISPR, ZFN, TALEN).
Applications based on customer projects:
- gRNA validation.
- Selection of pools or/and clones with out-of-frame InDels.
- Tag confirmation (up to 150bs).
- Cas9 kinetics.
- Cas9 delivery methods.
- NHEJ inhibitor screening/validation.
- HDR inhibitor screening/validation.
- Drug-resistance allele generation (in-frame insertions/deletions)
- QC of CRISPR modified cells
- Off-target analysis
Why did you choose to use the InDel Profiling Service (IDAA) from COBO Technologies?
"Highly quantitative, minimal amount of material required, detailed profiling of In/dels, easy to interpret the results, highly accessible and excellent customer service, and reasonable prices" VP, Research - NERx BioSciences, US.
Request Quote/More Information
CIPP™, ProfileIt™ and IDAA™ are trademarks of COBO Technologies™. EU/US Patent pending on IDAA™ Method.
CIPP - gRNA Validation (example)
gRNA validation project including 3 different gRNAs targeting hFUT8 gene. InDel profiles were identied and quantified using CIPP and the InDel profiling software ProfileIt 1.0.