Proteome Expression analysis Platform (PIPPR)
powered by SWATH LC-MS
PIPPR® is the first platform that offer the genome editing scientist an extensive and detailed proteome expression analysis solution for any type of cells modified with CRISPR-Cas9, Meganucleases, ZFNs or TALENs.
Confirm expected changes and check for un-expected changes of more than 2000 proteins.
PIPPR is powered by SWATH® Acquisition,which gives you label-free proteome scale identification and quantification of potentially any protein in your cell line of interest.
Fast, Robust and Cost-effective combined with an Easy Setup - Just ship your proteins extracted by the proven PIPPR Total Mammalian Protein Extraction Kit from your cells and receive proteomic expression report within 4 weeks.
A detailed bioinformatic solution is also available upon request. For more info, please go to PIPPR Pathway Analysis.
- Confirm knockouts of target protein.
- Compare protein expression between wildtype cells with modified cells.
- Full proteome expression analysis.
- Detailed pathway and gene family expression analysis.
- Quality control of modified cells.
- Protein expression analysis of potential off-target sites.
- Treated versus non-treated cells.
- Base-editors off-target analysis.
- Safety and efficacy.
Working with HEK293? Check out the HEK293 PIPPR Signature Library and get details about proteins and pathways included when using the standard PIPPR service.
Request Quote/More Information
Interested in InDel mutation analysis ? Include a detailed InDel mutations analysis of your targeted cells using the powerful CRISPR INDEL Profiling Platform, CIPP.
PIPPR® is a registered trademark of COBO Technologies. SWATH®is a registered trademark of SCIEX.
PIPPR - Workflow
The PIPPR workflow is very simple and optimised for fast, robust and cost-effective proteomic screenning of CRISPR modified cells.
- Do your genome editing in your cell line of interest
- Extract total proteins using proven total protein extraction method (example here)
- Ship your total protein extracts to COBO.
- COBO will do trypsin digestion, SWATH-MS analysis and bioinformatics.
- After 4 weeks you will receive detailed PIPPR Pathway Analysis Report.
Taking CRISPR Safety to the Next Level - "If we want to move to the clinic, we need to understand exactly what is going on inside the cells when we apply CRISPR "...