Protein Expression analysis Platform (PIPPR)
powered by SWATH LC-MS
PIPPR® is the first platform that offer the genome editing scientist an extensive and detailed protein expression analysis solution for any type of cells modified with CRISPR-Cas9, Meganucleases, ZFNs or TALENs.
PIPPR® is powered by SWATH LC-MS,which gives you label-free proteome scale identification and quantification of potentially any protein in your cell line of interest.
Fast, Robust and Cost-effective combined with an Easy Setup - Just ship your extracted proteins from your cells and receive protein expression report within 4-6 weeks.
- Confirm knockouts of target protein.
- Compare protein expression between wildtype cells with modified cells.
- Full proteome expression analysis.
- Detailed pathway and gene family expression analysis.
- Quality control of modified cells.
- Protein expression analysis of potential off-target sites.
- Treated versus non-treated cells.
- Base-editors off-target analysis.
PIPPR Libraries will be available later this year. Sign-up for cell line(s) of interest here.
Include a detailed DNA mutations analysis of your targeted cells using the powerful CRISPR INDEL Profiling Platform, CIPP.
PIPPR® is a registered trademark of COBO Technologies. SWATH is a trademark of SCIEX.